DHFWS, also known as the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, is a prominent organization responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality healthcare services and promoting family welfare programs in various districts. With a focus on public health, the DHFWS plays a vital role in the development and implementation of health initiatives, policies, and programs aimed at improving the overall well-being of communities.
The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti operates under the supervision of the State Health Department and works in close collaboration with other government agencies, healthcare professionals, and community stakeholders. Its primary objective is to provide accessible, affordable, and equitable healthcare services to all residents within the district.
The DHFWS is actively involved in the planning, monitoring, and evaluation of health programs, including immunization campaigns, maternal and child health initiatives, disease control programs, and health education campaigns. It oversees the functioning of various healthcare facilities such as primary health centers, community health centers, and district hospitals, ensuring their effective operation and delivery of quality care.
DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023
A notification on the recruitment of Community Health Assistants was just recently made available by the District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS). This position currently has a total of 358 openings available for applicants. Individuals interested in this recruitment opportunity and wishing to apply can do so by submitting an online application form before the specified deadline.
The article provides detailed information on how to apply for the recruitment, the basic requirements, and the applicable fee. To obtain all the necessary details, it is advised to read the article till the end. This notification pertains to the WB DHFWS Bharti 2023, which presents a promising opportunity for candidates seeking a position as a Community Health Assistant in the District Health & Family Welfare Society.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti|
|Post Name||Community Health Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||358|
|Job Location||Hooghly, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Start Date to Apply Offline||04-05-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||25-May-2023|
|Official Notification||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Must Read: NRSMC Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process And More!
For the WB DHFWS Bharti, it is essential for applicants to be aware of the important dates related to the recruitment process. The posting date for the notification was 6th May 2023, which signifies the date when the recruitment advertisement was released. It is crucial for candidates to note this date as it marks the beginning of the application process.
The last date to fill the application form is 25th May 2023, indicating the deadline by which candidates must submit their completed applications. It is important for applicants to adhere to this deadline and ensure that they submit their applications before the specified date. Being mindful of these important dates will enable candidates to stay on track and avoid missing out on this recruitment opportunity.
The selection process for the District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) recruitment involves several stages. Firstly, there are physical criteria that candidates need to meet. These criteria may include certain physical measurements, fitness standards, or physical abilities, which are outlined in the notification. After meeting the physical criteria, candidates have to undergo a written test, where their knowledge and skills related to the job role will be assessed.
Following the written test, there is a physical efficiency test to evaluate the physical capabilities of the candidates. Once these tests are completed, document verification is conducted to verify the authenticity of the candidates’ educational qualifications, certificates, and other relevant documents. Additionally, there may be a medical test to assess the overall health and fitness of the candidates. It is advisable to refer to the official notification for more detailed information about the selection process for the DHFWS recruitment.
For the DHFWS CHA (Community Health Assistant) Bharti, certain documents are required to complete the application process. These documents include the educational qualification certificate, which verifies the candidate’s academic background and ensures they meet the necessary educational criteria for the position. An identity card, such as an Aadhaar card or driver’s license, is also required to establish the candidate’s identity. Additionally, a permanent certificate, which serves as proof of the candidate’s permanent residence, is needed.
A caste certificate may be necessary to claim any applicable reservations or benefits based on caste category. A birth certificate is required to verify the candidate’s date of birth. Furthermore, passport-sized photographs are usually needed for identification and record-keeping purposes. Lastly, an employment registration certificate may be necessary to validate the candidate’s registration with the employment exchange. These documents are crucial for the DHFWS CHA Bharti, and candidates should ensure that they have all the required documents ready while applying for the position.
Exam Fees Details
For the West Bengal DHFWS Bharti, there is an application fee that candidates need to pay. The fee can be submitted through the District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS). The fee amount varies based on the category of the applicant. For candidates belonging to the General category, the application fee is 100/-.
On the other hand, candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC categories are required to pay a reduced fee of 50/-. It is important for permanent residents of West Bengal who are interested in applying for this recruitment to note the applicable fee and ensure they make the payment accordingly. The specific details regarding the payment process can be obtained from the DHFWS or the official notification.
The educational qualifications required for various positions in the recruitment conducted by DHFWS are as follows:
- Staff Nurse: Candidates applying for the Staff Nurse position should possess a General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing degree.
- Pharmacist: For the Pharmacist role, candidates should have completed a Diploma or D.Pharmacy course.
- Laboratory Technician: The minimum educational requirement for Laboratory Technician is 12th class.
- Community Health Assistant (NUHM): Candidates interested in the Community Health Assistant (NUHM) position should have completed ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery) or GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) course.
- Medical Officer: The Medical Officer position requires a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree.
- Specialist MO (Medicine): Candidates applying for Specialist MO (Medicine) should have an MBBS degree along with a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/DNB in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Specialist MO (G&O): For the Specialist MO (G&O) position, candidates should have an MBBS degree along with a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/DNB in Pediatric Medicine.
- Specialist MO (Pediatrics): Candidates interested in the Specialist MO (Pediatrics) role should possess an MBBS degree along with a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/DNB in Ophthalmology.
- Community Health Assistant (XV-FC HG): The minimum educational requirement for the Community Health Assistant (XV-FC HG) position is graduation.
- VBD Technical Supervisor: Candidates should have completed a Diploma or Graduation course for the VBD Technical Supervisor role.
- Programme Assistant: The Programme Assistant position requires a Diploma in Management or a B.Sc. degree in Life Science.
- Block Public Health Manager: Candidates applying for the Block Public Health Manager role should possess a degree.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: For the Multi Rehabilitation Worker position, candidates should have a Post Graduation Degree along with an M.Phil. degree.
- Clinical Psychologist: The minimum requirement for the Clinical Psychologist role is a DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology) qualification.
- Lab Technician: Candidates interested in the Lab Technician position should have a degree along with a DMLT qualification.
- Dental Technician: The minimum requirement for the Dental Technician role is a Diploma in Dental Technology.
- Laboratory Technician: The Laboratory Technician position requires a 12th class qualification along with a DMLT certificate.
These educational qualifications serve as the basis for determining the eligibility of candidates for their respective positions in the DHFWS recruitment.
Application Process for DHFWS Recruitment
To apply for the Community Health Assistant position under the District Health & Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) Recruitment, applicants can follow the steps outlined below:
- Start by visiting the official website of DHFWS.
- Look for the option labeled “DHFWS Community Health Assistant Online Form” and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the next page, where the application form will be displayed.
- Fill in all the required information accurately in the form and ensure that you have all the necessary documents ready for upload.
- Upload the documentation that is required as indicated in the application form.
- Continue with the online application fee submission following the instructions given.
- Once you have completed all the necessary steps, click on the submit button located at the end of the application form.
- It is highly recommended that you take a printout of the application form once it has been completely filled out for your own records and for future reference.
By following these steps, you will be able to successfully submit your application for the DHFWS recruitment of Community Health Assistant.
DHFWS is a vital performer in the landscape of healthcare, and its mission is to provide healthcare services that are both accessible and equitable, as well as to promote family welfare and address obstacles to public health at the district level. With its multifaceted approach, the organization contributes significantly to the overall well-being of communities and the advancement of public health in the region it serves.
When is the start date of applying for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The start date of applying for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 is 4th May, 2023.
When is the last date of applying for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The last date of applying for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 is 25th May, 2023.
What is the selection process for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 are Physical criteria, written test, physical efficiency test, document verification and medical test.
What is the mode of application for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application for DHFWS Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023 is online.
Must Read: BCECEB Recruitment 2023 for 1551 Junior Resident Posts: Steps To Apply, Selection Process