Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board [DSSB] will publish the official notification for the yearly examination of Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 very soon. The test conducting body works under the government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi [GNCT Delhi]. All the people seeking good government jobs can apply for this recruitment. There is a total of 632 vacancies available.
The notification will be announced to invite candidates for several positions of Assistant teacher [ primary and nursery], Patwari, Head Clerk, Assistant teacher [ at children’s office], Post Graduate trained teachers [PGT], Trained Graduate Teachers [TGT], Librarian, Physical education Teacher, and various others. The selection process will consist of two stages which include a Tier 1 examination, and a Tier 2 examination. It also includes a skill test after the two examinations for Stenographers, Clerks, and other similar positions.
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board [DSSSB] will release the official yearly exam calendar and available posts for the Delhi DSSSB Recruitment. The exam will be state level and the recruitment will take place in Delhi.
Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Recruitment Name||Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Level||State Level|
Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Important Notifications||Important Dates|
|Announcement of notification||June – July 2023|
|Application Process||July 2023|
|Admit Card Release||June – First week of August 2023|
The answer key and results will be announced shortly after the examination. For further inquiries, the exam help desk number of the DSSSB Board is +91-011-22370309.
Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate applying for the DSSSB Recruitment 2023 must be a citizen of India.
Candidates applying for various posts must ensure to have the necessary educational qualifications mentioned below
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|Patwari||Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and computer proficiency|
|Counsellor||Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree [optional] in psychology or applied psychology|
|Clerk||Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and have computer proficiency|
|Trained Graduate Teachers [TGT]||Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% marks and should have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET]|
|Post Graduate-trained teachers [PGT]||Candidate must have a master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or a Diploma in Training or education.|
|Primary Teacher [Nursery]||Candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum 45% mark and have a B Ed degree or diploma in a teaching education program [nursery]|
|Primary Teacher||Candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum 50% mark, diploma in elementary education, and should have qualified for the CTET exam.|
Age limit and Age Relaxation
|Categories||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|Unreserved||18 years||32 years||N/A|
|Physically Handicapped||18 years||32 years||10 years|
|Physically Handicapped SC/ST||18 years||32 years||15 years|
|Physically Handicapped OBC||18 years||32 years||13 years|
|SC/ST||18 years||32||5 years|
|OBC||18 years||32 years||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||18 years||32 years||Period of military service + 3 years|
|Divorced women and widows||18 years||32 years||35 years [unreserved], 38 years [OBC], 40 years [SC/ST]|
|Physically Handicapped Defense Servicemen||18 years||32 years||45 years [unreserved], 48 years [OBC], 50 years [SC/ST]|
The maximum age limit may vary to the intended program of the Candidate.
Selection Process for the Recruitment 2023
The selection process will have two written examinations, Tier 1 and Tier 2. The examination pattern for both examinations is given below
|Name of the Examination||Maximum marks||Number of questions|
|General Awareness||20 marks||20|
|Logical Reasoning||20 marks||20|
|Qualification Related Paper||100 marks||100|
|Descriptive English Essay Writing and letter writing||100 marks||[The questions given by the DSSSB board will come from specific subjects depending on teaching methodology]|
- Time duration for the Tier 1 Examination is 2 Hours.
- Time Duration for the Tier 2 Examination is 3 Hours
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given in both examinations
- For every incorrect answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted from both examinations.
Cut-off For Tier 1 and Tier 2 Examinations
|Name of Categories||Examination Cut off|
- For all the unreserved categories and OBC, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- There will be no application fee required for ST/SC/Ex-servicemen/Women
Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
The Tier 1 examination will be an objective-based test. The examination will consist of four subjects in Section A which include General Awareness, Mathematics, English Language, Analytical and Logical Reasoning. The syllabus for the following subjects includes:
Current Events happening Globally, Indian History and Politics, Indian Constitution, Sports, Geography and Economics, Scientific Research, National and International Organizations, Art and Culture, Famous Personalities, etc.
Percentage, HCF, LCM, Ratio And Proportion, Fractions and Decimals, Simple and Compound Interest, Tables and Graphs, Distance, Time and Work, Mensuration, Mean, Median and Mode, Profit and Loss, Simplification, Discount, etc.
Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Questions related to Grammar, Comprehension, Usage of words, Synonyms and Antonyms, Unseen Passages, Usage of Words, Sentence Structure, etc.
Analytical And Logical Reasoning
Direction Sense, Blood Relations, Similarities and Differences, Problem-Solving Analysis, Visual Memory, Judgement, Analogies, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Number, Series, Pie chart, Statistics, etc.
Books Suggested For The Examination
- English – Objective General English by SP Bakshi
- General Awareness – General Knowledge [English Version] by Lucent Publication
- Mathematics – Quantitative Aptitude by Dr R.S. Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by Dr R.S. Aggarwal
How to Apply Online For DSSSB Recruitment 2023?
Candidates will not be allowed to apply offline for the recruitment. The ways to apply application form online mode are
- Visit the official website of the DSSSB Board and select “The DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Online Application Link”
- Candidates will be required to fill in the necessary details about themselves which include their name, mobile number, date of birth, etc. to register for the application form.
- After submitting the details, candidates will get an application number and password which will confirm that the registration process has been completed successfully.
- Now candidates have to log in using their application number and password.
- They will be asked to fill out an application form regarding their educational details and work experiences.
- After filling out the application form, candidates must upload scanned copies of their passport-size pictures and signature in the given proper format.
- Once they have submitted the necessary documents and have to fill out the application form the candidates must ensure to check the spelling of their name and address and that all the necessary details have been filled in correctly.
- After reviewing the application form, submit it.
- Lastly, candidates must pay the application fee by net banking, debit/credit card, or the given option and then take out the print of their application form and fee receipt.
Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Admit card is issued exactly one month before the given date of examination. All the candidates who have successfully registered, have their application number and password, and have paid the application fee will get their admit card for DSSSB Recruitment 2023. To Download the admit card
- Go to the official website and enter your application number and password, Date of Birth, and the captcha code.
- Select the Print e-Admit card option and your Admit card will appear with all the necessary details.
- Download your admit card for DSSSB Recruitment 2023
- Take the printout and keep it with you.
Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. Is Delhi DSSSB recruitment held every Year?
Yes, the DSSSB board announces recruitment every year.
Q2. Can I clear the DSSSB exam on the first attempt?
Even though there is tough competition, with a proper plan and solid preparation, candidates can clear the DSSSB exam on the first attempt.
Q3. What is the last date to submit the application form?
The last date to submit the application form is February 01, 2023.
Q4. Can I submit my application form offline mode?
No, you cannot submit the application form offline, only online registrations are facilitated by the DSSSB Board.
Q5. What are the educational qualifications to apply for Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023?
The educational Qualifications to apply for Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 varies for many different posts. The above article has mentioned many posts and the educational qualifications required for them.
Q6. After clearing the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Examinations, will there be an interview?
No, there will not be any interviews. The selection process only involves two examinations which are Tier 1 and Tier 2. However, there will be a skill test for stenographers, clerks and some other posts.