The state-owned distribution firm Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) is helping the state’s power industry expand. It was incorporated in January 2009 and is in charge of providing electricity for more than 5.75 million customers throughout the state.
CSPDCL announces various job vacancies for candidates who want to work in the power sector. The recruitment notification for CSPDCL has been released for 156 posts in Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice Posts. Candidates who want to apply for CSPDCL recruitment should keep an eye on the official website of CSPDCL to stay updated with the latest notifications about the recruitment applications.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL)|
|Employment Type||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering) vacancy||48 Posts|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering)||63 Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering)||45 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||156|
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering) – 48 Posts
|Electrical/ EEE||43 Posts|
|Computer Science||01 Posts|
|Information Technology||01 Post|
Diploma Apprentice (Engineering) – 63 Posts
|Electrical/ EEE||58 Posts|
|Electronics/ ECE/ ET&T/ EIE||01 Post|
|Computer Science||01 Post|
|Information Technology||01 Post|
Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering) – 45 Posts
|Bachelor of Science (B. Sc)||11 Posts|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)||11 Posts|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||42 Posts|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||11 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for CSPDCL recruitment may vary according to the post.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have the following education qualifications:
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering) – BE/ B-Tech in relevant subject or branch.
- Diploma Apprentice (Engineering) – Diploma in relevant subjects.
- Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering) – B. sc/ B. Com/ BBA/ BCA.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the candidate is 18 years, and the maximum age limit may vary according to the post.
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Selection Process for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
The selection process for CSPDCL recruitment may vary according to the post which includes:
- Written Test: The candidate needs to qualify the written test at first. The written test may be an online or offline test, depending on the post.
- Personal Interview: After qualifying the written test, the selected candidates are called for a personal interview. Their performance in the interview decides the final result.
- Document Verification: The selected candidates who qualify the personal interview round will be required to submit their documents for verification.
The Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) has declared that there will be no application fees for candidates who want to apply for the posts offered by the government. The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria and qualify the exams provided by CSPDCL council.
Salary and Job Profile for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023
The salary and job profile may vary according to the post. However, the general salary and job profile for some of the posts are as follows:
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering): Rs. 9000/- per month
- Diploma Apprentice (Engineering): Rs. 8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering): Rs. 9000/- per month
How to apply for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (cspdcl.co.in) .
- Click on the recruitment area under the Career section.
- Select the area of job you want to apply for.
- Fill the form with required details, then upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Submit the form.
- Keep a hardcopy of the application form for any future reference.
CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 overview
|Organizing body||Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL)|
|Job post||Various posts under Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Age limit||Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age varies with the position of job.|
|Education qualifications||Varies with post.|
|Application fee||No application fee.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Opening date for application||16 March 2023|
|Closing date for application||31 March 2023|
|Official site||Click here!|
Working for CSPDCL can be a high-peak career opportunity for candidates who want to pursue a career in the power sector because the company has a founded reputation in the industry. To improve their chances of being chosen, applicants who want to apply for CSPDCL recruitment should stay updated on all announcements and meet the requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 through the official site of CSPDCL.
2. What is the eligibility criteria for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023?
The candidate must be above the age of 18 years of age, must be a citizen of India and must possess the required educational qualifications for the desired post.
3. What is the application fee for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023?
There is no application fee for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023.
4. What is the mode of application for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online for CSPDCL Recruitment 2023 through the official website on or before 31 March 2023.