The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited qualified candidates to apply for 1458 jobs of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector through the publication of a CRPF recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates can register for the online test for the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 from February 22 through February 28, 2023.
The Central Reserve Police Force is a part of the Central Armed Police Forces, which are under the control of the Indian government’s Ministry of Home Affairs. One such Central Armed Police Force is the Central Reserve Police Force. Written tests, skill tests, a physical standard test (PST), document verification, and a thorough medical check will all be part of the selection process.
The entire notification pdf for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 has been posted on the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) website, which can be accessed at www.crpf.nic.in. The CRPF recruitment notification for the 2023 search for individuals to fill 143 ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) jobs and 1315 Head Constable positions has been published.
CRPF Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Name of Recruitment||CRPF Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Name of position||Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Salary Given||HC- Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 ASI- Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
Important Dates: CRPF Recruitment 2023
The dates for the start of online registration and the conduct of exams have also been made public along with the release of the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification. The CRPF recruitment exam for ministerial and ASI constable positions is expected to be held from February 22 through February 28, 2023. This computer-based online test will take place in India. You may view the complete schedule for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 here.
|CRPF Head Constable Notification||27 December 2022|
|Last date for application||31 January 2023|
|CRPF Admit Card 2023||15 February 2023|
|CRPF Online Exam Date, 2023||22 to 28 February 2023|
Eligibility Criteria: CRPF Recruitment 2023
Candidates must show that they match the eligibility conditions in order to be considered for the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023. Potential applicants’ applications won’t be taken into further consideration if they don’t meet the requirement.
Educational Qualifications For The Recruitment
Candidates must have completed their intermediate education which is often termed as (10+2) or an exam equivalent thereto from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Governments.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- At the time of application, the candidate can be no older than 25 years old.
Selection Process: CRPF Recruitment 2023
The following steps will be used to choose candidates who have met the requirements for the Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) positions in the CRPF Recruitment 2023. However, a candidate must first meet the requirements for each level individually in order to be considered for final selection.
- Computer-based test (CBT) is Stage 1 of the examination. The online exam will only include one Paper and have a total time limit of 90 minutes. There will be 100 questions on the paper, and each one will be worth one mark.
- Candidates that pass the CBT will be invited for the Skill Test, which is the following round of the hiring process There will be a typing test for the Head Constable whereas, the Assistant Sub Inspector will have a brief hand test.
- The physical standard test is the third stage of the examination procedure and involves taking measurements of the applicant’s height, chest size, and weight (PST). Candidates will be disqualified from the competition if they don’t meet the set physical requirements.
- In order to finish the Document Verification stage, candidates who have passed the fourth stage and are qualified will be contacted.
- The suitable candidates will be called to set up an appointment for the fifth stage, the medical examination. Depending on the outcomes, candidates will be classified as FIT or UNFIT.
Exam Pattern: CRPF Recruitment 2023
A total of 100 Objective Type Questions will be included in the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the exam. The examination will last 90 minutes. Moreover, each wrong answer will receive a negative grade of 0.25 marks. Further details about the exam pattern are provided below.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|English Language or Hindi Language (Optional)||25||25|
CRPF Physical Standard Test
The following table lists the requirements for the CRPF Head Constable Physical Standard Test for applicants in both the male and female categories.
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest Unexpanded (in cms)||Chest Expanded (in cms)|
|Male candidates belonging to Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates from Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and the UTs of Ladakh and Jammu & Kashmir.||162.5||77||82|
|Female candidates belonging to Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates from Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and the UTs of Ladakh and Jammu & Kashmir.||150||NA||NA|
Application Fee: CRPF Recruitment 2023
The application costs that must be paid in order to be taken into consideration for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 post are specified in the notification. The required application fee must be included when submitting the application forms. For the candidate to submit their application fee, only the online payment option is available.
How To Apply Online: CRPF Recruitment 2023
The right method must be followed in order to properly submit an online application for employment with CRPF. The parts that follow provide an explanation of the steps.
- Candidates are highly advised to visit the CRPF Recruitment Board’s official website.
- There’s a chance that the “CRPF Recruitment 2023” tab will appear on the website’s home page. By choosing the recruitment option from the drop-down menu and then pressing the button that activates the application form, candidates can submit their applications.
- The candidate must then fully complete the application by providing all of the necessary information.
- Send a passport-sized photo of the applicant together with their completed application and a scanned copy of any required paperwork.
- Once you have confirmed that the candidate’s information is accurate and error-free, you are permitted to click the submit button.
- Any of the accepted payment methods, such as a debit card, a UPI, a credit card, or internet banking, may be used to pay the application cost. Internet banking is not a permitted form of payment.
- After the application money has been paid promptly and successfully, the candidate’s registration for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 online application is recognized as complete.
- The application should be printed out and kept for future use if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the minimum age requirement to apply for a position with CRPF?
The age of the candidate should be in the range of 18 and 25.
Q2. As of the announcement, how many positions are still vacant in the CRPF Cycle?
The Central Reserve Police Force has announced 1458 open jobs for CRPF recruiting.
Q3. Which positions are open through the CRPF Recruitment?
The post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) are the open positions in CRPF Recruitment.
Q4. What is the mode of the CRPF examination?
The CPF examination will be conducted online mode.
Q5. What sort of pay scale might applicants anticipate for the CRPF recruitment?
The CRPF job has a pay range of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 for the Head Constable and Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300 for the Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno).
Q6. How much does it cost to apply to take the CRPF Exam?
A candidate has to pay an application fee to take the CRPF test. The details about the application fee are provided above.
Q7. How many different topics are included in the CRPF exam computer based test?
The CRPF examination covers a total of four topics or themes. These encompass general aptitude, optional language, general intellect, and quantitative aptitude.
Q8. In the computer-based examination for the CRPF, how many questions are there in total?
The CRPF exam consists of a total of one hundred questions, all of which must be answered correctly.
Q9. Will there be any opportunities for a lower score on the CRPF examination?
In the CRPF examination, candidates will, indeed, face a negative penalty of 0.25 points for each incorrect answer they submit.