Good news for those looking for the most recent West Bengal government jobs. The latest Calcutta High Court Stenographer Notification 2023 is now available. Calcutta High Court, Govt. of West Bengal, will issue the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2023 for vacant stenographer positions. To apply for any Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2023, candidates must simply click on the official website of WBPSC. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by the deadline specified in the Calcutta official notice of 2023.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Association Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Notification number||1609(A-G) – 29th March, 2013|
|No. of posts||17|
|Essential qualification||Speed in Shorthand = 120 words per minute Typewriting = 30 words per minute|
|Age limit||18 to 32 years|
|Application Fee||800 Rs/- for Unreserved Categories 300 Rs/- for Reserved categories|
Overview of Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
A notice about Stenographers for 2023 had been published by the Calcutta High Court. Online applications are encouraged for the Calcutta High Court Stenographer Notification 2023. The details required to apply for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2023 can be found by clicking on the Official website, which will provide all of the necessary information.
To be considered for the stenographer position in the Calcutta High Court, all eligible and qualified candidates must submit their online applications by the deadline listed in the Calcutta official notice of 2023. Applicants must ensure that they meet all the requirements listed in the official notice before submitting their applications.
Candidates must also be sure to provide all of the required documents, such as copies of their resumes, academic transcripts, and any other relevant materials.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Once all of the required documents have been submitted, applicants will be invited to a written exam and/or interview, depending on the requirements of the position.
- Those who successfully pass the written exam and/or interview will be chosen to serve as Stenographer with the Calcutta High Court. Before registering for the selection, applicants should check their eligibility for the Calcutta High Court stenographer position in 2023.
- The Calcutta High Court Stenographer selection process is highly competitive and requires applicants to have excellent academic backgrounds, good written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a positive attitude along with a Typing with a accurate and a high speed.
- The selection process includes online submission of documents such as educational certificates, work experience certificates, identity proof, and other relevant documents.
- After reviewing all the submitted documents, selected candidates will then have to pass a written test and/or interview conducted by the Calcutta High Court.
- Candidates who successfully pass the written test and/or interview will then be given a score, which will determine their ranking on the final merit list.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2023 is now accepting applications. The application deadline is fast approaching, so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Calcutta High Court is all set to recruit in 2023. Recruitment is a continuous process, and it is impossible to give a precise date for recruitment without considering different factors like examination patterns, advertisements, etc.
However, we can assure you that the recruitment process will be ongoing, and it would befitting everyone interested in enrolling in the prestigious High Court of Calcutta to stay tuned with all the latest updates. To ensure that you are not missing out on any updates, the Calcutta High Court urges all interested applicants to sign up before the closing date of applications.
- Once registered, applicants should also keep track of any changes in the recruitment process, such as changes to the examination pattern or advertisement, as this may have an impact on the recruitment process.
- By registering and staying up-to-date with all the latest information, applicants can ensure that they are in the know when it comes to any changes or new developments that may affect their chances of getting selected.
Therefore, registering with the Calcutta High Court as early as possible can prove to be beneficial for those looking to take part in the recruitment process. In conclusion, registering with the Calcutta High Court is an important step for all applicants looking to take part in the recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer
Academic Qualification for SSC Stenographer 2023 : The minimum educational qualification required to appear in the SSC Stenographer exam is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board or university.
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Salary details
|Name of the post||Stenographer|
|No. of posts||17|
|Pay level||Level 9|
|Salary Package||Rs. 28,900 – 74,500|
|Minimum salary||Rs. 32,500/-|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Category Wise Vacancy details
|Unreserved Categories (Candidates from other states)||8|
|SC (West Bengal)||5 years|
|ST (West Bengal)||5 years|
Q1. What is the selection process for Calcutta High Court 2023 recruitment?
Candidates must pass a test in shorthand at a speed of 120 words per minute for five (five) minutes. The text is to be transcribed in your own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter. The candidates selected and shortlisted on the basis of the results of Phase-I tests will be required to undergo further tests in shorthand.
Q2. What are the documents that were needed in applying for Calcutta High Court Stenographer 2023 notification?
- Two recent and identical passport size (coloured) photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the front portions of both (one to be pasted on the top right corner of the application and the other to be stitched or stapled with the application);
- One self-addressed envelope measuring 25 cm by 11 cm with a Rs. 45 postal stamp for further communication via registered or speed post.
- A photocopy of self-attested documents in support of the date of birth (Madhyamik or equivalent certificate/admit card) and educational qualifications (Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate).
- A photocopy of the caste certificate is required in case candidates desire “caste reservation.”
- A photocopy of the Certificate of Disability, in the case of candidates with blindness or low vision, from a competent authority.
- In the case of exempted candidates, a photocopy of a valid identity card issued by the Labor Department of the Government of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card) is required.
- In the case of service members, a “no objection certificate with date of initial joining” from the concerned employer and
- An Indian Postal Order must be enclosed with the application.
Q3. What are the topics that a candidate needs to fill in the application form?
- Full name of the candidate (in capital letters)
- Father’s or husband’s name
- Date of Birth
- Age as of January 1, 2023
- Address (both present and permanent, along with a PIN code)
- Telephone/Mobile Number (Mandatory)
- E-mail address (required)
- Educational Background
- Other Qualifications
- Computer knowledge
- Typing and shorthand speed
- Present employment status, if any (with date of initial joining supported by an NOC)
- Details of depositing application fees, i.e., Indian Postal Order No., Date, and Amount
Q4. What is the application fee for the Calcutta High Court Stenographer 2023 Notification?
Each application must be accompanied by application fees of Rs. 800 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only) – payable at the GPO at Calcutta. No fees need be given by the candidates belonging to the exempted categories, whose names will be sponsored by the appropriate authorities.
Q5. Is there any benefit for PWD candidates?
Candidates with disabilities (blindness or low vision) of at least 40% and above will be eligible for reservation benefits. Benefits of age relaxation for candidates with disabilities will be admissible to all such candidates. Any person with disabilities as stated under the respective reserved subcategory will be directed to furnish his or her self attested photocopy of a disability certificate in prescribed form.
Q6. What are the educational qualifications for the stenographer posts?
- A pass in the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education’s Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised council, board, university, or institution.
- Shorthand and typewriting speeds of 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m., respectively.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications