People looking for employment in government banks would be glad to know that the Bank of Maharashtra has announced the official notification for a total of 551 vacancies for the Bank of Maharashtra. Recruitment 2023. The recruitment is for various posts such as Probationary Officer [PO], Clerk, Part-time Sub Staff [PTS], Specialist Officer [SO], and many other positions.
Bank of Maharashtra has the largest network of 2022 branches [as of March 2022] of any nationalized bank in Maharashtra state. The headquarters of the bank is located in Pune with 29 million customers. Recruitment 2023 has been initiated for candidates who are eligible and have all the required qualifications and necessary paperwork and documents. The aspirants can fill out the application form through the application link from December 6, 2022, and is only accessible till February 5, 2023.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: Important Details
Recruitment will be for the vacant positions of Officer Scale 2, 3, 4, or 5. The application link is available on the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra. Interested candidates can apply by looking through the necessary details given below.
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
|Name of Recruitment||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Number of vacancies||551|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Category of the Job||Recruitment|
|Job location||All over India|
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Recruitment 2023 Announced||December 5, 2022|
|Application forms||December 6, 2022|
|Last date to apply online for the exam||December 23, 2023|
|Recruitment 2023 Exam Date||February 22, 2023|
The candidates must pass all the eligibility criteria to give the recruitment exam. The criteria are listed below:
- The citizens of India can apply for the vacancies.
- Candidates from Nepal and Bhutan can also apply
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to settle down in India.
- Candidates of Indian origin, migrated from countries like Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries Kenya, Uganda, etc.
|Part-time sub-staff Post||Passing 10th grade or something equivalent|
|Clerk Post||Graduation from any academic discipline like law etc.|
|Specialist Officer Posts [SO]||A bachelor’s degree with MBA [In financial], a CA, CFA, or similar certificate|
|Probationary Officer Posts||A graduation degree in any field|
Maximum Age Relaxation for Reserved Category
|Reserved Category||Age Relaxation|
|People who were affected by the riots of 1984||5 Years|
|Commission Officers and ESM||5 years|
|PwBD [ST/SC]||15 Years|
|PwBD [OBC]||13 Years|
|PwBD [EWS And UR]||10 Years|
|OBC [Non-Creamy Layer]||3 Years|
Application Fee for Recruitment 2023
|ST/SC/ PwBD other reserved categories||Rs. 100/-||18||118|
|General, OBC, and EWS||Rs. 1000/-||180||1180|
The application fee for the recruitment must be paid online by using debit/credit cards or Net Banking etc. the fee amount will neither be refunded nor be adjusted.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The various phases of the examination will take place as follows
- Written Examination
The examination would consist of multiple-choice questions and the test will take place online through IBPS. The exam pattern is mentioned below.
The time duration for the Exam for Scale IV, V, and forex/ treasury officer would be of 75 minutes, and the online exam will have the following pattern:
|Topics||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
The time duration for the Exam for Scale II and III would be of 2 Hours, and the online exam will have the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||20 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60 minutes|
The maximum mark would be 150.
- Specialist Officers, clerks, and Probationary Officer’s salaries will be notified by the Bank of Maharashtra’s official website. Check the complete information for various posts on the website.
- Part Time Sub Staff salary is Rs. 3,186/- to Rs. 6,181. Apart from this, there would be an addition of DA and HRA and other allowances that are eligible in the bank policies.
- For the genuineness of the candidate, the Bank of Maharashtra, at various stages of examination usually captures the thumb impressions and IRIS Scan of the candidate in digital format. If the candidate is being reluctant the participation in any such scans, it will lead to their cancellation.
- During the IRIS scan, the candidate’s left eye’s IRIS will be captured. It is required to remove any sort of contact lenses or spectacles during the process
- The whole biometric verification process before or during the examination will not involve any touch. There will be half feet distance maintained between the eye and the scanner.
- If the candidate refuses to participate in any process mentioned above, it will lead to non-attendance for the examination which in turn will be the cancellation.
Recruitment Application Procedure
- Go to the official website Bank of Maharashtra. Click on careers and then go to the recruitment process, then click on current openings to open the link Online application for the recruitment of the post you intend to apply for and then click “APPLY ONLINE”
- A new screen will appear and now to register the application choose ‘click here for new registration’ and enter the details required. It will give you your application number and password which is very important for the examination
- All the candidates are required to fill out the application form very carefully as no changes will be possible after clicking the complete registration option.
- Save your application and click the ‘proceed button’ after checking the spelling and details
- Candidates are required to upload a photo, their signature, Hand written declaration, thumb impressions, and all the necessary documents required in the application form
- After filling out all the documents and paperwork, the candidate must click on the complete registration button only after verifying and ensuring everything is filled in correctly.
Candidates must download their admit card and their call letter for the examination and interview.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Q1. Is the application fee refundable to the applicants in case they do not want to be part of the selection process?
No, the application fee is neither adjustable nor refundable.
Q2. Will all the applicants be able to give the online examination for the officer’s post at BOM?
No, only those candidates who are selected by the higher authorities in the recruitment process will be able to give the examination.
Q3. Can applicants still apply online for the BOM recruitment 2023?
No, as per the official website, the last date to apply online was 26th December 2022. So, the registrations are closed.
Q4. What is the total number of vacancies announced under BOM Recruitment 2023?
There are in total of 551 vacancies that have been announced under the BOM Recruitment 2023.
Q5. How will be the candidate selected for the BOM Recruitment 2023?
There is a process of selection through which the candidate will be selected. The process consists of an Online Written Examination and an Interview/ Group Discussion round.
Q6. What are the eligibility Criteria for BOM Recruitment 2023?
The complete eligibility criteria are available for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 in the article given above. Make sure you fulfil all those criteria to be eligible for the examination.
Q7. Is the examination easy?
There is a lot of competition so the candidates must ensure to work hard.