Aspirants here is great news for you all as Bandhan Bank has released a new notification regarding Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment. There are several vacancies for Clerk, General Administrative, Assistant, Retail Banking, Branch Head, & many other Officer posts for eligible candidates. Thus, if you seeking a banking job, this is a great opportunity for you. Read further to know more about the details related to Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment.
Bandhan Bank is an Indian commercial bank that targets underpenetrated and underbanked sectors. Bandhan Bank is India’s first microfinance institution transitioning into a universal bank. Its headquarter is in Kolkata, West Bengal (WB). The organisation has acquired around Rs. 66,127 crores in deposits and has a loan book of Rs. 76,614 crore. They have also employed over 45,549 individuals.
Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
For those students who have been waiting for banking job opportunities, do not miss this chance. The bank’s administrators have issued the most recent recruitment announcement for qualified individuals under various posts. Any applicants who wish to register must go to the website and thoroughly read all of the guidelines before applying for the job. Check the table given below.
|Organization||Bandhan Bank Ltd.|
|Name of the posts||Clerk, General Administrative, Assistant, Retail Banking, Branch Head, & many other Officer posts|
|Job location||All over India|
|Online application starts||02.01.2023|
|Online application ends||03.03.2023|
|Official website||Click Here|
Vacancies: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
Bandhan Bank has released approximately 5200 vacancies in its new notification. Eligible candidates can visit their official website and apply online. Here are the various posts they are currently recruiting for:
|S. No.||Post names|
|1.||Credit In charge|
|2.||Retail banking head|
|3.||Deposit product and sales In charge|
|4.||Risk management head|
|6.||CBS and peripheral banking application professional|
|7.||Planning and development head|
|9.||Central processing center head|
|10.||General administrative head|
|13.||IT Infrastructure professionals|
|16.||MSME and SME banking|
|17.||Learning and developing faculty|
|22.||Assistant branch head|
|23.||Digital banking/micro banking|
|24.||Customer services and banking operations|
Eligibility: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2023 eligibility requirements such as age limit and educational qualifications in given below. The applicant needs to check their eligibility before filling out the online application.
Applicants must have a minimum degree to be eligible for these vacancies. Those who have passed the required school level education of +2 can apply for the job online. Those with a 10th, or 12th ITI, Degree (B.E), Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, CA, MBA, or a finance-related degree are also eligible to apply for this position. Most of the time, the Bandhan Bank Recruitment team prefers individuals with a minimum degree to suit their employment positions.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years old.
- The upper age limit varies depending on the position for which you wish to apply.
- Relaxation for reserved category applicants as per Government guidelines prefers the official notice.
- To apply for Bandhan Bank positions offline or online, candidates must have a least 3 years and a maximum of 15 years of experience.
- Freshers may also apply, however experienced candidates will be given first preference for employment.
Pay Scale: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
Qualified applicants for certain positions would be offered the best pay scale and grade pay as per government standards, as well as different perks as applicable. Applicants need not be concerned about their salary as the pay scale in the banking sector is always greater in comparison to others. Applicants may learn more about the salary structure for each position by visiting the official website.
Selection Process: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
Bandhan Bank’s Human Resources (HR) Department and Recruitment Authority will pick the most qualified candidates for the vacancies through:
- First, the recruitment authorities will compile a merit list based on educational performance.
- Then, for those candidates whose names are on the Merit list, a written exam will be conducted.
- Finally, the Human Resources Department will contact candidates who have been shortlisted for personal interviews.
- Selected individuals will be appointed to vacant positions at any of the bank’s branches.
- Candidates can view the official web page URL attached below for further information on the selection method in short.
Written Exam Pattern: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
- Total Number of Questions: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Question Types: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) Based
- No. of Sections: 05
- Section Wise Marks: 20 marks
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General English||40 questions||40 marks|
|General Awareness||40 questions||40 marks|
|Reasoning||40 questions||40 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 questions||40 marks|
|Computer Knowledge + Marketing Aptitude||40 questions||40 marks|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
How To Apply: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
Candidates who are eligible according to the criteria parameters for this vacancy can apply for Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment both online and offline. We have provided step-by-step guidance to apply for this job here. Prepare your documents before applying for this position. Also, before filling out the application form, save your scanned photo, signature, and documents to your computer.
- First, go to Bandhan Bank’s official site.
- Next, from the site, go to the careers option.
- Please click on the link for available jobs.
- Choose the position in which you are interested.
- Before applying, please read the guidelines in the notification.
- Next, you’ll see an application form.
- Fill out this application form with all of the essential information.
- Finally, attach your most recent passport-sized picture and signature.
- Recheck the form before clicking the submit button.
- Pay the needed application fee and keep a physical copy of the completed application.
Candidates can also send their application or curriculum portfolio to the bank’s recruiting cell’s email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your applications by courier/post to the Human Resources
Postal Address: Head Talent Acquisition, HR Department, Bandhan Financial Services Limited, DN-32, Salt Lake City, Sector 5, Kolkata.
Important Documents: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
All of the information provided here is required for any interested candidate to fill out when uploading his/her CV/ resume to the official website. Without the required information, no candidates will be allowed to submit their applications online or offline. As a result, candidates must ensure that they have all of the necessary details before applying for the position.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Post
- Post Applied As (i.e. Freshers or Experienced)
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Gender (i.e. Male/ Female/ Others)
- Name of the Current City/ Town
- Name of the Current State
- Current Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Preferred Location (Other Than Home City)
- Highest Qualification
- Year of Passing
- The last Organization I Worked for
- Total Experience in Years
- Current Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
Admit Card Download: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
After successfully submitting the Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment Application, the department will admit applicants for the test. Only those candidates who properly submitted the recruitment form will be eligible. Applicants can download the admit card from the official website by following these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Then, open the important announcements or updates tab.
- Find the link to the admission card
- Click on the download option and print a copy.
Answer Key: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
After the written exam is conducted successfully, the exam organizer will post the Bandhan Bank Examination Answer Key on the official website. To get the answer key, applicants must go to the official website and click on the answer key link. Candidates may simply verify their answers and forecast their scores in the written examination after downloading the answer key.
Merit List: Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment
Bandhan Bank will announce the result when the written test is successfully conducted. Cut-off marks for all categories will be given by Bandhan Bank (India) Limited. Applicants can check this on the online official website. The merit list is compiled based on the number of available seats, the number of candidates, and the difficulty of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What academic qualifications are required to apply to Bandhan Bank in 2023?
Applicants must be 10th/10th+2/12th grade graduates, graduates, certificate holders, post-graduates (PG), and degree holders of any sort, depending on the prerequisites for the jobs.
Q2. What is the next step after submitting the Bandhan bank job application for 2023?
You must wait for a response from the Human Resources Department (HRD) through email or SMS to your cell number.
Q3. What are the required documents which must be submitted?
Applicants must have details of the required documents and submit them as mentioned in this post.
Q4. What is the selection procedure for Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment?
The selection procedure is determined by the position. It might include a computer-based test (CBT), a multiple-choice (MCQ) written exam, a personal interview, a group discussion, a skill test, and so on.
Q5. Who is Eligible to Apply for Bandhan Bank 2023 Recruitment?
Freshers and experienced aspirants who meet the required qualifying criteria for specific positions can apply online or offline.
Q6. What is the pay scale for Bandhan Bank 2023 posts?
The pay scale depends on the position in which you will be recruited.