The Assam Police Border Organization was established in 1962 by the Special Branch Organization of the Assam Police Recruitment, under the direction of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Special Branch PIP (Prevention of Infiltration of Pakistani) Scheme. The Organization started operating independently in 1974 under the newly constituted post of Deputy Inspector General of Police (Border). Following Bangladesh’s war for independence, the P.I.P. Scheme was renamed the P.I.F. (Prevention of Infiltration of Foreigners) Scheme.
The organization’s top official was promoted to the position of Inspector General of Police in 1985 and to Addl. Director General of Police in 1997. There are now 4,037 workers working for the Border Organization in a variety of roles. Armed and unarmed workers are both included in the overall strength. Of the total number of personnel, 3,153 are P.I.F. Scheme authorized by the Indian government, and 884 are permitted by the Assamese government.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023
There is a law enforcement body in Assam known as the Assam Police. Assam is a state in India. After the Treaty of Yandaboo, the British established an endless police force in Assam to uphold the law and order. This force is overseen by the Assam Department of Home Affairs. Dispur, the state’s capital, is where the Assam Police Headquarters is located. Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) admission cards for the recruitment of constables (AB/UB) have been made available by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam. To view the details of the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023, including the application form, exam schedule, results, admit cards, job descriptions, and eligibility requirements.
Assam Police Recruitment Board 2023
The Assam State Level Public Recruitment Board (ASLPRB) has announced that it will hold the annual Assam Police Recruitment Exam. The ASLPRB reports that notification would soon be published on the official website. Online applications can only be submitted by candidates who have registered with Assam’s employment exchange. The many roles that are up for grabs as part of this Assam Police Vacancy are listed shortly.
Assam Police Recruitment Eligibility
Qualifications, age restrictions, and conditions of necessity may vary depending on the position. A previous notification required that applicants for Assam Police vacancies have completed at least the 10th grade. It is preferable to read the complete article before scrolling down the page for more information about ASI, and SI. For more information, you must have a postgraduate degree.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment Details 2023
|Organization||Assam Police Department|
|Type of Employment||Government Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Updated shortly|
|Closing Date||Declared soon|
Assam Police Constable Recruitment Important Date
|Assam Police Apply Online Link Starts Date||To Be Announced|
|Application deadline||To Be Announced|
|Assam Police 2023 Admit Card Download||To Be Announced|
|Assam Police Exam Date 2023||To Be Announced|
|Answer key of Assam Police 2023 Exam||To Be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
Assam Police Recruitment Selection Process
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Interview/Document Verification
Physical Measurement Test for Constable
|General/OBC/SC/MOBC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
The must-ability criteria for the candidates applying for various posts under Assam Police
- The applicants must be Assamese citizens.
- The minimum age requirement to apply in this category is 18.
- The minimum age requirement is 21 years old for the positions of stenographer and forester.
- In order to apply, you must be 38 years old or older.
- Candidates from SC and ST have their age relaxed by five years.
- Age restrictions for OBC and BC are three years.
- There is a requirement for an S.L.C. or Class X qualification from a reputable Council or Board.
- Candidates applying for a constable category must additionally have an NCC “A” Certificate or a Home Guards Training Certificate.
- An applicant for this position holds only a High School Leaving Certificate. A completion certificate and neither a Home Guards Training Certificate nor an NCC “A” Certificate is ineligible.
Age Limit for constable
|Minimum Age limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age limit||25 years|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Candidates who are eligible for the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 have to follow the steps
- Click the homepage of the official sanctioned website.
- Candidates must choose the position and finish the registration process by giving the necessary information.
- Include all pertinent personal and academic details in the application form.
- The application form specifies that you must provide documents and photos with signatures.
- Since there is no correction facility, candidates must double-check their application forms before submitting them by clicking the submit option.
How To Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the Assam Police’s official webpage at police.assam.gov.in to submit an online application.
- Navigate to the homepage’s “Careers/Recruitment/Notices” section.
- Find and click the appropriate advertisement link.
- Read the full details about the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 announcement on its website.
- Go over the requirements.
- If eligible, choose “Apply Online.”
- Give the required details on the application form.
- pay the fees
- Include a scanned copy of your ID and a signed document in the list of required files.
- Verify all of the information on your application form once again before submitting the application.
- Click the “Submit” option to finish your application form, then print the online application form.
- Don’t forget to Maintain a hardcopy copy of the application form for your future records.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023: FAQ’s
Q1. What is the salary of a Constable in Assam?
The pay scale of Assam constables varies from Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 with different grades of pay.
Q2. What are the Allowances that are provided by Assam Government to the constables?
Apart from the salary, the Assam police constables get allowances from time to time as decided by Government. some of them are 1. Dearness allowances 2. House Rent Allowances. 3. City transport Aid. 4. Ration money allowances. 5. Uniform allowances. 6. Medical Allowances. 7. Vehicle allowances.
Q3. What promotion can a constable get?
- Head constable.
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)
- SI (Sub Inspector)
Q4. When is the last date to fill out for Assam Police Constable recruitment?
The last date to apply for Assam Police Constable will be updated shortly.
Q5. What is the selection process for Assam Constable?
The selection process for Assam Police Constable Undergoes Physical standard tests, Physical efficiency tests, Written exam, and viva.
Q6. What is the Scope for getting promoted in Assam police recruitment?
Promotion in Assam police recruitment is based on experience and performance during the duties.