The Asiatic Society of Kolkata, which is one of the oldest and most famous academic organizations in India, not too long ago made the announcement that it will be recruiting for the year 2023. Since its establishment by Sir William Jones in 1784, the society has been instrumental in advancing academic research and debate across a wide range of disciplines, from history and archaeology to language and literature to philosophy.
The Asiatic Society Kolkata Recruitment 2023 is a one-of-a-kind chance for individuals who have a strong interest in the field of research and would like to pursue a career in the academic sector. The organization is looking for bright and driven individuals who are eager to contribute to the research and academic endeavors of society and have completed their master’s degree or doctoral program in a topic related to the mission of the society.
The first step in the hiring procedure is a written exam, and then there will be an interview. The written exam will be based on the applicant’s research skills and subject understanding. The candidates who have been shortlisted will subsequently be asked for an interview, during which they will be evaluated on their aptitude for research, their communication skills, and their ability to work in a team environment.
The Asiatic Society of Kolkata will appoint successful candidates as Research Fellows, giving them a chance to engage in diverse research projects while being guided by more experienced professors. Students will also have access to society’s sizable research library, which has a huge selection of publications on a wide range of topics.
Asiatic Society Kolkata Recruitment 2023
The Recruitment 2023 by the Asiatic Society for young academics looking for an intriguing and challenging career in academia and who are passionate about research is a fantastic opportunity. The society has a long history of academic achievement, and the Research Fellows will have the chance to build on this legacy and influence the direction of academic pursuit in India in the future.
The Asiatic Society of Kolkata is hiring a junior attendant. Asiatic Society Kolkata published a notice on its official website on April 6, 2023, announcing the date of the junior attendant exam for 2023. The examination is scheduled to take place in the month of April of this year. Applicants who are interested in learning the exam date for the Kolkata Asiatic Society Junior Attendant Exam Date 2023 may read the article in order to obtain additional information regarding the Kolkata Asiatic Society Junior Attendant Exam Date 2023.
|Asiatic Society Kolkata
|Written Exam Date
|23rd April, 2023 (Sunday)
|Type of Exam
|Commencement of Admit Card Download
|9th April, 2023
|Official Notification For Exam
Rules For Asiatic Society Kolkata Recruitment 2023
Learn some key examination guidelines for the Junior Attendant Test at the Asiatic Society of Kolkata.
- A valid photo ID and the admit card are required.
- A photograph needs to be attached to the admit card where it is indicated. Take a black ballpoint pen with you.
- It is encouraged that candidates refrain from bringing backpacks, luggage, cellphones, or any other objects into the testing facility.
- Applicants must wait until the test is over before leaving the examination room. OMR submission is required before leaving the exam room.
Eligibility Criteria for Asiatic Society
Read the detailed advertising as well as the instructions and any other material that is related to the recruitment process before applying. Please visit asiaticsocietykolkata.org, the Asiatic Society Kolkata’s official website, to download the application form and to learn more about the organization’s requirements, age restrictions, and other policies and required educational background.
- Read the Asiatic Society Kolkata announcement 2023 to learn more about the post-specific qualification requirements before applying for a job opening there.
- All required education must have come from institutions that are either officially recognized by the government or have been granted approval by the AICTE or the UGC, respectively.
- The aforementioned Essential Qualifications are the bare minimum; a candidate cannot claim selection just by meeting them. At the time the application is submitted, all necessary requirements must be met.
- 18 years old should be the minimum age requirement.
- The upper age limit will vary depending on the position. That will depend on the position’s and service’s nature.
- Age Relaxations are available in accordance with government regulations, despite anything in this notification.
- At the time of the written test/skill test/interview, etc., as may be suggested at a later stage of recruitment, candidates belonging to reserved categories should provide the applicable certificate(s).
- Application costs may be paid by DD (Demand Draft) at the banks or through net banking.
- The hard copy and references must be sent by the applicants to the address provided.
- No payments are required of candidates for some posts.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience and academic performance, as indicated by the information they have provided. Written testing, an interview/descriptive paper, and the original verification of the credentials will be scheduled for the shortlisted individuals.
- In accordance with the reservation rule, candidates will be chosen in the end based on their overall performance in the selection process.
- Applicants who are discovered to be ineligible at any point during the hiring process. They won’t be contacted for the remaining rounds of the hiring process.
How to Apply for Asiatic Society Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should carefully read the Asiatic Society Kolkata Notification 2023 or terms and conditions before completing the application form. Before beginning the application process, the candidate should first make sure that they meet all of the requirements for the position by carefully reading through all of the eligibility factors.
- The applicant must have a working email address and mobile number that will both be active.
- Be sure to complete all the required fields on the application form.
- After completing the application form, send it to the address listed in the notification.
- Applicants should bring their signed application to the written test/interview along with them. They can print off the application form to maintain for their own records.
When is the 1st stage exam of Asiatic Society Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
It is scheduled to be held on 23rd April, 2023.
When can candidates download their admit card for Asiatic Society Kolkata Recruitment 2023?
The candidates can start downloading their admit card from, 9th April, 2023 (from 12:00 noon) to 19th April, 2023 (up to 12:00 noon)