Indian army has issued its latest notification. As per the notification, they are recruiting eligible candidates to fill the position of Religious Teacher Junior Commissioned Officer (Dharm Guru) and Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer. Eligible candidates can apply online. To know more about the Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023, read this article.
The Indian Army is the world’s second-largest army and a part of the Indian armed forces that specializes in ground operations. It also constitutes the majority of the Indian armed forces. The Indian Army’s key responsibilities involve national security and unity, safeguarding India from foreign and internal threats, keeping peace and security inside Indian borders, and executing relief operations during natural catastrophes. Lieutenant General K.M. Cariappa became the first Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army on January 15, 1949, and this date is observed as Army Day in India.
Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023
Interested candidates are recommended to check the official site to know in detail about the Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023. However, we have put an overview of the Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023 in the table below.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Recruitment name||Religious Teacher Junior Commissioned Officer (Dharm Guru) and Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer|
|Application starting date||16.02.2023|
|Application ending date||15.03.2023|
|Official site||Click Here|
Vacancies: Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023
Indian army has released their recent notification for 128 vacancies to recruit Religious Teacher Junior Commissioned Officer (Dharm Guru) and Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer. Category-wise vacancies are given in the table below:
|Maulvi ( Shia)||1|
Eligibility: Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023
Religious Teacher Junior Commissioned Officer: Candidates must be 25 to 35 years as of 1st October 2023. Candidates born between 1st October 1989 and 1st October 1998 can apply for this position.
Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer: The age of civilian candidates applying for this position must be 20 to 25 years as of 1st October 2023 whereas the age of In-service candidates must not be more than 28 years.
|Post names||Educational qualifications|
|Pandit||Hindu candidate who has a graduation degree in any subject from a UGC-accredited university, a Shastri in Sanskrit or Acharya in Sanskrit, and a one-year diploma in Karam Kand.|
|Pandit (Gorkha)||Hindu candidate who has a graduation degree with Sanskrit/Hindi as one of the subjects.|
|Maulvi (Sunni)||Muslim candidate with a graduation degree in any subject from a UGC-accredited university and also who has an Adib Alim in Urdu Maulvi Alim in Arabic.|
|Maulvi (Shia)||Muslim candidate with a graduation degree in any subject from a UGC-accredited university and also who has an Adib Alim in Urdu Maulvi Alim in Arabic.|
|Padre||Any Candidate who has a graduation degree in any subject from a UGC-accredited university and has been consecrated a priest by the competent religious body and yet remains on the authorized list of the regional Bishop.|
|Granthi||Sikh candidates with a graduation degree in any subject from a UGC-accredited university and the candidate must also have a ‘Gyani’ degree in Punjabi.|
|Bodh monk||Any candidate who has been consecrated as a Buddhist Priest or a Monk by the Authorized Authorities.|
|Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer||Candidates having BA/ B.Sc degree in Mathematics or have passed the 12th class from a recognized Board / University|
- Weight- For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 48, For General Candidates – 50 kg,
- Fitness – 1600 meters in 8 minutes.
- Chest – 77 cm for all Candidates.
- Height –157 for Gorkha & Ladakhi, 160 cm for General Candidates.
How To Apply: Army Dharm Guru Bharti 2023
- Visit the Indian Army’s official page.
- Click on the enrollment section.
- Tap on login.
- Candidates who have not registered yet must complete the One Time Registration or OTR
- The Essential Instructions to Complete Online Application Form will show on the screen once you click the Register button.
- Next, you will see the User Registration form when you click Proceed.
- Enter the applicant’s Personal Information.
- Accept the terms and conditions by marking them on the box, and then enter the Captcha.
- Finally, click the Submit button to get your login information.
- Then return to the main page and log in to the portal.
- Next, enter your Username and Password.
- Then, fill out the application form with all of your information.
- Documents must be uploaded in the sizes and formats instructed by the authorities.
- Lastly, choose to submit option and print a copy of the completed application for future reference and convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the application fee for Army Dharm Guru online form 2023 for general and OBC candidates?
The application fee is Rs. 250 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 250 for SC/ST.
Q2. What are the requirements for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023?
10th and 12th Pass.
Q3. What is the application deadline for the Army Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023?
The Army Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023 deadline is 15th March 2023.
Q4. What is the pay scale for Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 5200- 20000/- with grade pay of Rs 2800/-
Q5. What is the age limit for Army Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023?
The age limit is mentioned in the article. Candidates can also check the age limit from the official website.
Q6. How many vacancies are there for Army Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023?