APSC notification 2023 is out now. Aspirants waiting to enroll in government sectors can check the new Combined Competitive Examination notification. Also, you can check the annual calendar for various APSC recruitments. Just make sure to enroll before the last date. Read further to know more about how to apply and other details related to the exam.
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) exam is a state exam that hires officers of class “A” and “B” for Assam’s state autonomous organizations, public sector entities, and government agencies. Every year, the APSC holds a combined competitive examination to choose eligible applicants with bachelor’s degrees from reputable educational institutions for various positions in state government offices as well as public sector units throughout Assam. Assam Police Service, Tax Inspector, Sub Registrar, Labor Inspector, Superintendent of Taxes and District Transport Officer are some of the opportunities open to prospective students taking the APSC CCE examination.
APSC Notification 2023
Every year, the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) runs recruiting procedures to fill numerous APSC posts. The Assam Public Service Commission has recently released an official announcement regarding the Preliminary Examination of the Combined Competitive Examination. which will be used to screen candidates for the Main Examination for recruitment to several services. Some basic information is given below in the table.
|Exam name||Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims)|
|Official notification release date||24.12.22|
|First date to apply||21.1.23|
|Last date to apply||10.2.23|
|Official website||Click Here|
READ MORE: MPPSC Forest Service Bharti 2023: How To Apply, Process Of Selection, And Criteria!
Eligibility Criteria: ASPC CCE Notification 2023
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India or Assamese natives.
- Age limit: Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 38 on January 1, 2022.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university. They should be able to communicate in Assamese or another official language of the state.
- Employment exchange: Applicants must be registered with an Employment Exchange Office in Assam.
- Small Family Norms: While applying for the Joint Competitive (Prelims) Examination, applicants must make a declaration on “The Small Family Norms” in Form-A.
Examination Pattern: ASPC CCE Notification 2023
There is a total of 400 marks in the APSC CCE Preliminary Examination. Applicants who pass the preliminary test will only be eligible to take the mains exam.
|Paper-I||General Studies-I||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies-II||200 marks||2 hours|
- Candidates will be asked a total of 400 questions in the preliminary examination.
- Candidates will receive +1 with each right answer.
- At the recruiting examination, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks
- Applicants can compute their grades using the formula provided below. A number of right answers marked – 0.25 X number of wrong answers marked = Estimated marks.
Applicants who pass the preliminary examination will be considered eligible for the mains exam. The mains test will be held 11 to 12 times, depending on the number of posts available throughout the recruiting period. In the table below, we have published the test pattern for the candidates:
|Paper-I||Essay||250 marks||3 hours|
|Paper-II to Paper-VI||General Studies||250 marks for each||3 hours for each|
There will be a total of 275 marks in the Interview test.
Candidates will be contacted for interviews in a ratio of 1:3 against the number of posts listed based on the results of the written examination of the Main Test.
The prospects will be questioned by a board that will have a record of his/her career in front of them. He or she will be questioned on topics of general interest. The goal of the interview is for a panel of competent and neutral observers to evaluate the candidate’s eligibility for a career in public service. The purpose of the exam is to assess a candidate’s mental capacity. In general words, this is an evaluation of not just his academic abilities but also his social characteristics and interest in current events.
Mental alertness, critical capacities of absorption, clear and logical presentation, the balance of judgment, range, and depth of interest, aptitude for social cohesion as well as leadership, and moral and intellectual purity are some of the attributes to be evaluated. The interview process is not severe cross-examination, but rather a natural, focused, and purposeful discussion meant to uncover the candidate’s mental traits.
The interview is not designed to assess the candidates’ specialized or general knowledge, which has already been examined through their written papers. Applicants are required to have developed an informed interest not just in their specific topics of academic study, but also in the events taking place around them.
Vacancies: ASPC CCE Notification 2023
There is a total of 913 posts. Check out the vacancies in the table given below.
|Name of the service||Number of posts|
|Assam Police Service (Jr. Grade)||65|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade)||86|
|Superintendent of Excise||1|
|Superintendent of Taxes||8|
|District Transport (Officer)||1|
|Administrative Officer Minorities Development Board||1|
|Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies||6|
|Assistant Manager, District Industries||8|
|Block Development Officer||45|
|Assam Finance Service||20|
|Administrative Officer Minorities Development Board||1|
|Inspector of Labor||4|
|Inspector of Taxes||26|
|Co-Operative Education Officer||1|
|Assistant Audit Officer(Assam Audit Service)||77|
|Inspector of Excise||21|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (Assam Accounts Service)||415|
|Assistant Employment Officer||3|
|Research Assistant, Irrigation||1|
|Assistant Research Officer Minorities, Development Board||1|
|Guidance Counsellor, Secondary Education||1|
|Assam Urban Administrative Service (Executive Officer-Jr Grade-ll)||103|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer, Irrigation||1|
|Research Assistant, Transport Survey||1|
|Registrar, Industrial Tribunal||1|
|Assistant Research Officer, Irrigation||1|
READ MORE: BOB PO Recruitment 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!
How To Apply: ASPC Notification 2023
Those interested in applying for APSC CCE 2023 can do so by filling out the application form accessible on the APSC website. To apply for the vacancies, individuals must first register with the APSC webpage. Candidates can complete their registration and application forms by following the instructions below.
- Go to the APSC’s official website, here.
- On the home page, click the “Online recruitment portal” link.
- Go to the bottom of the page and then click on register here to start the registration procedure.
- Fill up your name, email, phone number, and password, then click Create OTP.
- Input the OTP you received on the mobile number you entered, answer the captcha, and click the register button.
- After completing the registration process, log in to the portal with your registered email address or phone number and password.
- After logging in, click the APSC CCE application form link and click on apply now.
- Complete the needed sections and submit the necessary verified documents.
- After providing all of your information, pay the application fees and then finally submit your application form.
Application Fee: ASPC Notification 2023
Candidates who are eligible and eager to register for online applications for the APSC CCE Examination preliminary examination must pay an examination fee to finish the application procedure. The following are the appropriate examination fees by category.
- General- Rs.297.20/-
- Schedule Tribe- Rs.197.20/-
- Schedule Caste- Rs.197.20/-
- PWBD- Rs.47.20/-
- Women- Rs.47.20/-
- OBC/MOBC- Rs.197.20/-
How To Study For The APSC Examinations 2023?
If you want to pass the APSC examination in 2023, we are here to help you in every way we can.
Assam Public Service Commission’s current affairs, previous question papers, online quizzes, interview questions, and answers are among the resources you need to master. These study tools can help you pass the exam and land a job at your ideal workplace. Follow the instructions below to ensure that you pass the test on the first try.
- Examine the APSC examination syllabus and format.
- Create a schedule and begin studying to grasp the syllabus before the examination.
- Keep up to date with Current Affairs.
- Try a Daily quiz to see if you’re on the right track with your preparation.
- Examine all previous year’s papers for additional information about the Assam Public Service Commission exam 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the full form of ASPC?
The full form of ASPC is Assam Public Service Commission.
Q2. How should I prepare for the APSC?
To study for APSC exams, you must be cautious from the start. In this situation, you must obtain the best study materials as well as other items. You might also enroll in a civil service institute.
Q3. I am in the last year of my graduation, Can I still apply for ASPC CCE?
No, only individuals who meet the educational requirements outlined in the official notice are eligible to apply for the position of APSC CCE.
Q4. What are the essential eligibility requirements for APSC recruitment in 2023?
To apply for the APSC recruitment 2023 exam, you must be an Indian between the ages of 21 and 38, and you must also have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Q5. How can I apply for the APSC recruitment 2023 preliminary exam?
By following the steps outlined above, you may fill out the APSC recruitment 2023 preliminary examination form on the official website.
Q6. What jobs are available through the APSC?
The APSC offers a variety of career opportunities. Assistant engineer, junior engineer, and assistant civil engineer are some of the most common occupations available via the Assam Public Service Commission.
READ MORE: National Institute Of Ocean Technology Jobs 2023: How To Apply, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria!