Engineers in the field of aircraft maintenance have it tough but are well compensated for their efforts. One of the most recognized companies in India that offers maintenance and repair services to the aviation industry is Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL). AIESL, an Air India company, is in charge of maintaining, repairing, and overhauling aircraft, engines, and parts. It is anticipated that AIESL will begin the recruitment process in the year 2023 in order to attract and select competent persons who are interested in pursuing a career in this dynamic and exciting profession. This is due to the continued increase in the demand for aviation maintenance engineers. We will go over the various aspects of the AIESL recruiting in 2023 and what potential applicants should anticipate from the hiring process in this introduction.
AIESL Recruitment 2023
AIESL Recruitment 2023 for 23 positions of Aircraft Technician and Technician was announced by AI Engineering Services Ltd on April 5, 2023, at its official website. Applicants who are interested in the AIESL Recruitment 2023 process may attend the walk-in interview, which will take place after April 26, 2023. We have compiled all the pertinent details for the AIESL Recruitment 2023, thus, make sure you read the whole article very attentively so you can get all of the details.
|Recruitment Authority||AI Engineering Services Limited|
|Post Name||Aircraft Technician & Technician|
|Notification Date||05th April 2023|
|Application Deadline||26th April 2023|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||After 26 April 2023|
|AIESL Official Website||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who desire to apply are recommended to print the Application Format attached in the official notification, fill it out, and mail or deliver it by courier to the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO), AIESL, at the address listed below, clearly indicating the position for which they are applying.
AI Engineering Services Limited
2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport
Complex, Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi – 110003
The application must be sent by 17:00 hours on April 26, 2023, at the given location, together with the necessary Demand Draft. Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
Pre-Employment Medical Test of the selected candidates:
- The candidate is responsible for paying for any further tests that may be necessary, as well as the cost of the pre-employment medical examination(s).
- If the Pre-Employment Medical Test reveals that the shortlisted individuals are FIT, they will be hired based on the available positions.
- If the shortlisted individuals meet the medical requirements for the position, they will be considered for employment on a fixed-term contract basis. The chosen candidates may be assigned to any AIESL station or region.
- According to government directives, candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, the Other Backward Classes, and the Exceptionally Well Off would be given special consideration.
- Candidates from the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who meet the criteria and travel more than 80 kilometers to participate in the Personal Interview. Those who take the train or bus to and from the Interview Center and who do not work for a government agency, a semi organization, a public sector enterprise, or an autonomous body can get their money back, provided they can prove they took the shortest route allowed by the rules.
- The applicant must make sure they meet all eligibility requirements as of April 1, 2023, and that all of the information they provided in their application is accurate.
- Applicants will be disqualified if they do not bring the pertinent original and copies of the testimonies. The candidate’s application may be rejected at any stage of the selection process if it contains information that is untrue, incorrect, or does not meet the requirements set forth for the position. If the candidate is hired, their services may be terminated without warning or explanation if this occurs.
- Any campaigning by the candidate or on their behalf, as well as the introduction of political or other outside influence with regard to their involvement or selection, will be regarded as a disqualification.
- Before the interview, candidates working for government, semi-government, or public sector organisations should apply through the proper channels and provide a NOC from their current employer.
- According to needs, management reserves the right to modify the aforementioned timetable and conditions.
Self-Attested Copies of Supportive Documents:
- Technical/Educational Qualification
- Proof of birthdate
- Applicants are urged to bring their experience certificates, appointment letters, and employment contracts if they are currently employed.
- As proof, use the most recent pay slip.
- Demand cheque for Rs. 1,500/- payable in New Delhi and made in favour of “AI Engineering Services Limited” (Not applicable to SC/ST).
- Aviation qualifications, if any.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS applicants must submit a valid caste/ EWS certificate in the official format.
- Together with the required documents listed above, the application must be sent in the format specified. The original certificate should be brought in for verification along with one set of photocopies; it should not be submitted with the application. Any original or copies of certifications or testimonials supplied with the application won’t be returned by the company. Applicants may not be accepted for the selection process if they fail to present the original references for verification.
- Applicants who fall under the OBC category must submit a properly authenticated photocopy of their Non-Creamy Layer Certificate from the most recent fiscal year, issued by the Competent Authority in accordance with Government of India regulations.
When was official notification for AIESL Recruitment 2023 out?
The official notification for AIESL Recruitment was out on 5th April 2023.
What is the selection process for AIESL Recruitment 2023?
The selection of candidates for AIESL Recruitment 2023 will be made based on Interview.